Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Limited Edition Canvas Giclee' Prints



For the past couple of years, I have been exploring the new archival canvas products available to photographic artists. I have finally come to the place where I can now offer archival, limited edition canvas prints! I am using 100% cotton archival canvas made by Hahnemuhle Fine Art. The results are simply amazing! When I picked up this piece from my custom framer, I was blown away, the combination of the fine art canvas and the rich traditional moulding was a sight to behold. Above is a picture I took this morning after hanging my first canvas print in the home of Mary and Bob in Menifee, California. If you would like information about these new archival, limited edition canvas prints, feel free to email me here at winecountryart@gmail.com also, you can view my website here www.theFineArtofPhotography.com
And for those who are so inclined, you can now follow me on Facebook (yes, it had to happen..;)
~Enjoy!
Stephen