Friday, February 12, 2010

Introducing" Gallery 1 of 1"


"Pine Cone, 2008" 1/1
I am proud to announce the beginning of my new project, "Gallery 1 of 1". Each fine art print offered for sale is "one of a kind". You own the only print made! The slogan I came up with is "When you see one, you're seeing the only one". Some other cool features of this project, along with being a single edition fine art print are: 1. When you purchase a "Gallery 1 of 1" print, you have the opportunity to view new prints one week before being shown to the general public. 2. All clients who purchase "Gallery 1 of 1" prints will be invited to my invitation only "print owners" party within the calendar year of your purchase! I am intending that this will be a party at the gallery where other exclusive print offers will be made, more to follow on that... So I hope you take a look at my new project here at: www.Gallery1of1.com where I have 9 new fine art, "one of a kind" prints for sale. If you have any questions about the prints, feel free to drop me an email:
Gallery1of1@gmail.com

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement,

~Stephen Eldred