Monday, June 2, 2008

I am blessed...


I was fortunate, last year, to have Marla and Rick Stier of Temecula, California visit my studio. From the first moment, Rick and Marla loved my work, and we had a connection that was truly authentic. After purchasing their limited edition "Peppertree and Vineyard", they returned a year later and, with Marla's intuitive touch, they put together a beautiful framed piece "Solitude" (Shown here with Marla and Rick) from my series "Santa Rosa Plateau". It was on this latest visit that I learned of Ricks passion: concert piano. Rick had just finished his debut recording "Piano Latte~ notes to nourish the soul". I have to say, this CD has been playing in my studio ever since! All I can say is, you have to hear it for your self. When I delivered "Solitude" to their lovely home, Rick sat down at his Steinway concert grand piano and sent shivers up my spine... an experience I'll never forget! I hope you find the time to visit their website: www.pianolatte.com you will be glad you did...
~Stephen
Feel free to visit my website at www.theFineArtofPhotography.com